Looking for Ways to Support the Performing Arts at Ingraham?
Join the Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters!
The purpose of the Performing Arts Boosters is to support the drama and music programs at Ingraham High School. We accomplish this through fundraising and volunteer efforts that benefit both the students and the teachers. All parents or guardians with a student enrolled in the performing arts at Ingraham are voting members of the Performing Arts Boosters and are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings.
Together, we enrich our students’ arts experience!
We support the theatre program and our concert choir, jazz choir, Chamber singers, wind ensemble, jazz bands, marching band, concert band, percussion, chamber orchestra and symphony orchestra by:
- Fundraising to support all our performing arts programs.
- Providing hospitality and logistical support before and during concerts and performances
- Organizing social events to build community within the performing arts department, such as the summer picnic
- Chaperoning and handling logistics for competitions and trips
- Providing direct financial assistance for teachers’ projects and needs
- Communicating timely information to families about performing arts programs
- Managing fundraisers that help students raise money for their own program-related expenses
All parents and guardians of students in the performing arts are welcome, and you become a voting member once you sign the membership log. We meet once a month, usually on the first Wednesday of the month, at 7 pm in the band room. Coming to meetings is a great way to meet other Ingraham families and to hear directly from the teachers.
Like and follow us on Facebook: Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters.
We’d love to hear from you, and we always need volunteers. To make sure you receive notices of upcoming Performing Arts events and booster activities, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Questions? We love them!
Get in Touch
Drama & Orchestra: Heidi Oveson
Band: Shane Henderson
Send Us a Message
Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters Board
Please feel free to email w/a question for a specific Board Member!
|President: Jason Phillips; Vice President: Judy Nelson; |
Treasurer: Dophie Tan; Secretary: Debbie Casselman;
Fundraising Chair: Mark Richards; Volunteer Chair: Rachel Stamm; Communications Chair & Band Liaison: Deanna Meyerhoff; Orchestra Liaison: Heather Norberg; Choir Liaison: Tina Vaamonde; Drama Co-Liaisons: Gayle Clemans, Monica Harris & Dave Seaver;
Special Projects: Angela Macey-Cushman;
Band Instructor: Shane Henderson; Choir Instructor: Katie Wood;
Orchestra & Theatre Instructor: Heidi Oveson
Have a more general question about Ingraham?
Check out this website for Friends of Ingraham!